The following page contains policies regarding COVID-19, Golf Carts, Tee Time Cancellation, Dress Code and Rain Checks. If you have any questions, please call the golf shop at 703-779-2555.
Our main priorities are to increase sanitation on and off the course and promote social distance in our golfing community. In order to ensure the health and safety of our players and staff, we are also implementing the following recommendations and guidelines.
- In accordance with VA executive order, face coverings must be worn while inside our clubhouse.
- The clubhouse is limited to 50% occupancy or 250 participants, whichever is less.
- We will be able to provide at least two carts per foursome/tee time. If you have concerns riding with another golfer during busy times, we recommend bringing a pushcart or a light bag and walking the course.
- We have removed all bunker rakes. Please lift, clean and place your ball in the bunkers.
- Flag sticks should stay in the hole. The cups have a barrier to avoid needing to reach into the hole for your ball.
- Water coolers have been removed from the course. We recommend purchasing F&B items from the Grille.
- For the safety of our staff, please remove trash from your cart after the round.
At least 24 hours notice must be given to cancel or request changes to your tee time. Please do not send emails requesting tee times, changes, or cancellations. All changes and cancellations should be made promptly by calling the golf shop at 703-779-2555. If you fail to honor your reserved tee time, you may incur a charge to the credit card on file.
Proper golf attire is required. For men, shirts must have sleeves and a collar. For ladies, shirts must have sleeves and/or a collar. Denim is not permitted on the golf course.
Rain Check Policy
Rain checks will be issued under the following circumstances:
If there is inclement weather causing closure or hazardous conditions causing suspension of play.
Rain Checks will only be issued if the original rounds being played at the time of closure was an 18 hole round (must submit original receipt along with score card when requesting rain check).
- 18 hole rain check for 100% of greens fee amount paid: 1-6 holes of 18 hole round were played
- 9 hole rain check for 50% of greens fee paid: 7-14 holes of 18 hole round were played
- Rain checks issued only on the same day of the circumstances that caused issuance of rain checks stated above
- Rain checks expire 90 days from date of issue
- Rain checks are only valid at golf course issued
- Rain checks are not available for Twilight play
- Rain checks will not be issued once the Golf Pro Shop has closed for the day
- Rain checks will not be issued for rounds paid through a third party tee time vendor (ex. GolfNow, Teeoff.com etc)